What is a Health Coach?
A Health Coach is a supportive mentor and wellness authority who works with clients to help them feel their best through food and lifestyle changes. Instead of prescribing one diet or way of exercising, Health Coaches tailor individualized wellness programs to meet their clients’ needs.
What makes a Health Coach unique?
Relationships, exercise, career, and spirituality are just as important to your health as the food you eat. Health Coaches understand this and take a holistic approach to supporting the whole person.
Ready to get started? Click here.
Every client co-authors their own individualized wellness plan to meet their unique and specific desires.
Holistic Health Coaching –
- Learn how proper nutrition plays a significant role in every process in the body, and how to identify and support the nutritional needs of yourself.
- Nutrition based protocols to help the body overcome specific conditions
Herbology Master Practitioner –
- Historical uses of herbs and their nutritional qualities and physical attributes
- The modern commercial market for herbs and herbalists
- Myths and misconceptions of herbal qualities and efficacy
- Delivery methods – capsules, tinctures, salves, teas, poultices/fomentations and compresses
- Herbs you should grow and allow to grow
Iridology Master Practitioner –
- Discover how to locate and interpret the corresponding areas in the body as reflected in the eyes.
Flower Essence Master Practitioner –
- What are Flower Remedies
- How to use Flower Remedies
- How to make your own mother tinctures and integrate flower essences
Aromatherapy Specialist –
- The synergy and blending of essential oils
- How to safely use essential oils